Udege hunters protect taiga
Udege hunters are the specialists of the national park “Bikin” now and they keep taking care of it. The hunters show new camera traps, that were allocated there. This year the traps have recorded a lot of residents of taiga, but most importantly, tigers. According to the calculations, there are about 40 tigers in the park now.
River Bikin with its numerous tributaries are the main routes of the national park.
The hunters like to keep the traditions of their ancestors such as making a special bogomolka, a place where they can pray to the gods. Also, the hunters help to calculate the wild cats.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area