"Russia 24. Primorye" TV channel
"Russia 24" TV channel (previously called "Vesti 24"(News 24)) broadcasts 24/7 constantly updating news. The channel informs world and Russian news, as well as culture, economy and sports news. A lot of air time dedicated to economic analysis and interviews with representatives of the Russian and world political elites. Special attention is given to live broadcasts of major world events. The channel began broadcasting on July 1, 2006.
Primorsky region regional broadcasting on "Russiya 24" 24/7 news channel has started on October 2012. Viewers can see the latest and most important news of Primorsky region and Vladivostok city in "Vesti: Primorye" news program daily: 6 times on weekdays and once on the weekend.
According to the TNS Gallup Media Russia agency, "Vesti: Primorye" program has a leading position among all the daily news programs produced by local TV channels.
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka