«Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
In 2018, comparing to 2010, fish production increased in Russia. During the last year, Primorye residents consumed 81 tonnes of fish and sea food. Can it show that people of Primorye eat more fish than other people in Russia? Since 2014, the fish consumption has decreased in Russia. In Primorye, there is a decrease as well. But according nevertheless, Primorye residents eat 1,5 times more fish than people in Russia in general.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area