Radio station "Mayak: Vladivostok"
"Mayak: Vladivostok" ("Lighthouse": Vladivostok) is one of the three regional radio stations in the structure of the STRC "Vladivostok".
"Mayak" is the oldest and most respected information and music radio station in Russia.
Audience: 15 y.o.+
Start of broadcasting in Vladivostok: January 1, 2016
Vladivostok city transmitter: 88,8 MHz
Local broadcasting news program is conducted daily on fifteen minute of each hour.
Today, "Mayak: Vladivostok" is a part of STRC "Vladivostok" and has an access to the complete set of media assets, available to the STRC "Vladivostok".
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka