Fishermen of Primorsky region break record
Fish harvest of the fishermen of Primorsky region reached its peak in 2016. Harvest derived by only six companies has exceeded 70 thousand tons.
Comparing to 2015, fish harvest has increased on more than 90 thousand tons.
According to the experts, within 2016 year PJSC Nakhodka Active Marine Fishery Base harvested about 173,5 tons of fish, Preobrazhensky Base of Trawling Fleet derived almost 92 thousand tons. Harvest of Roliz Ltd. was about 78 thousand tons. DMP LLC harvested more than 75 thousand tons and Intraros CJSC harvested about 72 thousand tons.
It worth to mention, that fish harvest of the fishermen of Primorsky region has reached its historical peak for ten years in a row in 2016 year.
The head of the region points out that fishermen of Primorsky region are making a significant contribution to the food security of the country.
"About 20% of all Russian fish harvest is being provided by Primorsky region and a third of the fish caught in the Far East is being caught in Primorsky region", - stated the head of the region.
Vladimir Miklushevsky also says, that high quality of our fish products is widely known outside Russia.
News source: Administration of Primorsky region
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area