Products of Primorye agricultural enterprises are increase in demand for export
Primorye factories that produce dairy products are well known to the Far East and becoming popular abroad.
Last years the Eastern Economic Forum confirmed the popularity of Russian ice cream, many countries are interested to it.
Yuri Minkin, director of Arseniev Milk Factory: "I think they like our ice-cream because there is no such one abroad, they have other ingredients and technologies. Probably, with time they will learn how to do it , but they want to have it today. "
Viktor Ponamarev, head of the Primorie food and processing industry department: "The cooperative usually has 40 percent. And the other 60 percent we provide in the form of a grant free of charge. They buy equipment, provide documents, can return this money. "
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
31.10.2016 Government support to Agricultural sphere
- New economy of Primorskii region: Transportation Ministry of Russian Federation prepared a project of governmental regulation of passengers transportation on small size vessels
- The program "I have the right!" From the 30th of May 2016
- Special television project GTRK "Vladivostok" "Discover Primorye". Primorsky honey is popular among locals and tourists
- "The new economy of Primorye." Economic development projects in agriculture field