The largest car market in the Far East is experiencing a rush of clients
The largest car market in the Far East is experiencing a rush. Buyers flocked to Vladivostok's "Green Corner" due to the rising value of the currency. The process of buying Japanese cars at auctions has become more complicated, and specialized websites have also recorded a decline in car sales announcements.
According to the All-Russian Automobile Portal on March 2, some commercial and private sellers in Russia are suspending trade. Over the past few days, the number of cars removed from sale has increased by more than 50 percent. Of what's available, right-hand drive cars made after 2015 are rising in price the fastest. At the same time, the demand has been growing by almost 30 percent since the end of February.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area