Ministry of Industry denied the creation of the state machine for the sale of used cars
The information published in the media that the state plans to oblige car owners to sell used cars through a single auction platform is untrue. This is stated in the message of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, which was received by the federal mass media.
The ministry said that now it is about making changes to the Tax Code, which will remove the administrative barriers that prevent car dealers from legally participating in transactions for the purchase and sale of cars with mileage.
"Now such transactions are economically inexpedient for car dealers," the Ministry of Industry and Trade noted, explaining that when selling a car "there is a double taxation of VAT on the chain of legal entities", which makes the machine's price for the end consumer uncompetitive.
As for the auction platforms with which the machines will be sold to dealers, the Ministry of Industry and Trade does not see the need for regulatory legal regulation in this area. "The participants of the market should decide the issue of creating electronic platforms independently," the department informed.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka