309 thousand of passenger cars were counted in Vladivostok
“Avtostat” analytic agency made a top 25 Russian cities with the biggest number of registered passenger cars. Vladivostok took the 15th position - 309 thousand cars were counted in the capital of Primorye.
According to the agency, there are 43,5 million of passenger cars in Russia. The biggest amount is registered in Moscow - almost 3,7 mil. The second city is Saint-Petersburg with its 1,75 mil. The place goes to Ekaterinburg with 462 thousand of cars. Novosibirsk is on the fourth place (445 thousand) and Samara on the fifth (394 thousand).
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area