Direct flight from Vladivostok to Saint-Petersburg will be launched this summer
Red Wings Airlines will launch flights from Vladivostok to Khabarovsk, St. Petersburg, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in June. The flights will be operated with Sukhoi Superjet 100.
SSJ100 airliners (100 seats) will be used for the program. From June 1, flights will be operated to Vladivostok and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, and from June 2 - to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. The planes will fly to the capital of the Far Eastern region twice. From Petropavlovsk it is also planned to launch a flight to Vladivostok.
Tickets are already on sale on the website of the airline.
According to the Red Wings website, a ticket from Vladivostok to Khabarovsk will cost from 9,280 rubles one way with luggage. A one-way ticket to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, also with luggage, costs from 10,580 rubles. To Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky with the same conditions - from 14,380 rubles. To St. Petersburg - from 19,140 rubles.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area