Another airline starts selling cheap tickers from Vladivostok to Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi
Yakutia Airlines has started selling subsidised tickets for the privileged categories of Far East residents. People with disabilities, large families, young people and seniors from Vladivostok will be able to buy tickets for connecting flights to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi and Yekaterinburg.
According to the official website of Yakutia Airlines, the tickets are sold at a special discounted rate for eligible customers from the Far East: disabled people, people with many children, young people under 23, women over 55, and men over 60. As well as earlier at Nordwind Airlines, there are low-cost tickets to Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi on sale. A ticket to the capital costs 7,400 rubles, to St. Petersburg - 7,500, to Sochi - 10,500. Yakutia's press service has confirmed that the flights are not direct and are only operated with transfer.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area