New flights are available for the citizens of Vladivostok
Vladivostok International Airport announces the opening of direct flights to Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi. Flights to these destinations will be operated by Nordwind Airlines. The air carrier will fly on Airbus A330-200 aircraft with business class seats.
From May 31, flights to Moscow will be operated four times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, arriving at Sheremetyevo Airport. The total travel time from Vladivostok to Moscow will be 8 hours and 35 minutes.
The first flight between Vladivostok and St. Petersburg is scheduled for June 1, 2020. The flights will take place twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The total travel time from Vladivostok to Moscow will be 8 hours and 45 minutes.
Nordwind Airlines will also launch direct flights to the popular Black Sea resort - Sochi from June 1. Flights from Vladivostok are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays. The flight time from Vladivostok to Moscow will be 9 hours and 45 minutes.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area