Vladivostok International Airport has switched to the summer flight schedule
Vladivostok International Airport since Sunday, March 25, has switched to the summer flight schedule. In summer, flights from 48 domestic and international destinations will be operated from Vladivostok Airport.
In the Chinese direction, Vladivostok also plans to increase the flights.
The airline "Ural Airlines" opens new flights to Beijing with a frequency of three times a week and will continue to fly to the Chinese cities of Harbin and Changchun. Avrora will also fly to Beijing and Harbin, and S7 Airlines to Beijing and Shanghai. The airline "NordStar" plans to fly to Sanya at a frequency of two times a week. Avrora will resume flights to Dalian, and China Southern - to Harbin. In addition, the Chinese air carrier plans to fly from Shenyang. Also at the airport in Vladivostok, is expected the arrival of a new air carrier from China with a flight from Yangji.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka