Direct flights connect Sochi and Crimea with Vladivostok now
The International airport of Vladivostok has two more destinations to offer for the local citizens. For the first time in the history of aviation it is possible to get to Sochi and Crimea from Vladivostok without stops and connecting flights.
During this period of the global pandemic when boarders are still closed the International airport of Vladivostok together with «Rossiya» airlines decided to launch two new destinations for Primorye - Sochi and Crimea. Starting from today these two southern spots are open for Primorye with direct flights.
The tickets for the first flight of the Jumbo Jet (Boeing 747) to Sochi were sold out in one day.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area