Vladivostok International Airport start to use winter flight schedule
Vladivostok International Airport announces the transition to the winter flight schedule. The winter navigation schedule is introduced from October 28, 2018 and will be valid until March 31, 2019.
In the Chinese direction, Ural Airlines, Aurora, S7 Airlines and NordStar will fly to Beijing, Sanha, Yangji, Harbin, Mudanjiang, Shanghai, Changchun and Hong Kong. Flights to Tokyo will be operated by Aurora and S7 Airlines, and flights to Bangkok by S7 Airlines and Ural Airlines. At the same time, compared with the previous winter season, will increase the frequency of regular flights to Tokyo, Beijing and Saniya.
On the domestic Russian airlines in the winter-2018 season, regular flights will traditionally be operated to Moscow, Khabarovsk, Blagoveshchensk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Yakutsk, Magadan, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Irkutsk, Chita, Ulan-Ude, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, and St. Petersburg.
On the domestic airlines Avrora will operate up to 30 flights a week from Vladivostok to Kavalerovo, Plastun, Terney, Dalnerechensk, Dalnegorsk and Preobrazheniye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area