Elections-2021: no violations registered in Primorye
Non of the previously reported violations have been proven.
Boris Stupnitsky, Chairman of the Public Chamber of the region, noted that all reports of violations in the region were investigated, including by video groups and observers.
According to the head of the CEC of Russia Ella Pamfilova there have been eight confirmed cases of ballot-box stuffing at polling stations in six Russian regions. Primorye is not on this list.
All of those ballots were declared invalid.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area