In Primorye prepare observers to monitor the purity of elections of the President of the country.
Training of observers has started in Primorye. The conduct of the main political events in Russia — the presidential elections — this year will be watched by independent monitors. Their training these days engaged representatives of the Public chamber of Russia.
Future lawyers and managers. Many of these students will participate in the elections for the first time. But I decided to not only perform a civic duty to vote, but also to become observers.
- It became interesting to me, I wanted to look at it everything as it passes, to look, whether the truth, all this is honest.
- My future profession is connected with it. And I'm interested not only in choosing a President, but also in being a public observer.
In 2018, for the first time, independent inspectors will work at polling stations. This was made possible by amendments to the presidential election law. Prior to that, the process was monitored only by observers from the candidates. The changes will make the elections even more open. Now large-scale training has started across the country. Primorye is no exception.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- New economy of Primorskii region: Transportation Ministry of Russian Federation prepared a project of governmental regulation of passengers transportation on small size vessels
- The program "I have the right!" From the 30th of May 2016
- Special television project GTRK "Vladivostok" "Discover Primorye". Primorsky honey is popular among locals and tourists
- "The new economy of Primorye." Economic development projects in agriculture field