In Primorye prepare observers to monitor the purity of elections of the President of the country.
Training of observers has started in Primorye. The conduct of the main political events in Russia — the presidential elections — this year will be watched by independent monitors. Their training these days engaged representatives of the Public chamber of Russia.
Future lawyers and managers. Many of these students will participate in the elections for the first time. But I decided to not only perform a civic duty to vote, but also to become observers.
- It became interesting to me, I wanted to look at it everything as it passes, to look, whether the truth, all this is honest.
- My future profession is connected with it. And I'm interested not only in choosing a President, but also in being a public observer.
In 2018, for the first time, independent inspectors will work at polling stations. This was made possible by amendments to the presidential election law. Prior to that, the process was monitored only by observers from the candidates. The changes will make the elections even more open. Now large-scale training has started across the country. Primorye is no exception.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area