Vladivostok’s cinemas announced «free hours» on January 31st
The International Internet-Free Day will be celebrated in Primorye on the last Sunday of January. On this day, all you have to do is say a code phrase to go to the cinema for free.
On January 31 "Illuzion" and "Cheremushki" cinemas announced an unprecedented action - screening of the film «Zoya», a story about a young girl’s feat, in whose honour is named one of the streets of Vladivostok. And younger cinema-goers will have a chance to see «The last bogatyr» in «Kalina Mall» cinema.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area