18th international film festival «Pacific Meridian» starts in Vladivostok on October 10th
This Saturday «Pacific Meridian» opens in Vladivostok! The international film festival of the Asia-Pacific region will give the citizens of Vladivostok a possibility to get familiar with the world of cinema. Two hundred of newest films, masterclasses, meet and greets as well as open-air cinema will welcome all of the cinema-goers.
112 countries sent their films for participation. For the very first time - Greenland, Mauritania and even Kongo decided to take their part in the festival. Besides these countries, China, Canada, the USA and other countries of the Asia-Pacific region are also this year’s participants.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area