Vladivostok’s Film Festival gathers films from 109 countries
The 17th International Film Festival starts in three weeks in Vladivostok. The opening is on September 13th. The best films from 109 countries, artist meetings, master-classes await its spectators.
15 programs are already planned, such as «Competition» that will present films from Asia Pacific countries, «Panorama», «Russian cinema» and documentaries.
One of the new programs of the festival is dedicated to the Year of Theatre. Another collection celebrates a hundredth anniversary of Korean cinema. Shortcuts will be presented in the open cinema of the Festival Village on Sportivnaya embankment.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
12.08.2016 “Pacific Meridian” Film Festival.
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area