Andrey Konchalovsky will be the president of the next «Pacific Meridian» film festival
The international film festival «Pacific Meridian» will take place for the 18th time in Vladivostok from September 12 to 18. The preparations have already started under the patronage of the governor of Primorye Oleg Kozhemiako.
According to him, it is important for the citizens of other towns of the region to be able to participate in the cinema celebration. Some parts of the region will have «Meridian’s Echo». Famous cinema and theatre actors will visit different town and greet the spectators. Afterwards, several films from the festival program will be presented as well.
The names of the first guests are already known - this year, Andrey Konchalovsky will become the president of the festival. He will be able to open the festival as well as join the program and to hold a meeting with the spectators.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area