A mosque will be constructed in Vladivostok
The government of Primorsky region has officially confirmed that Vladivostok has identified a site for the construction of a mosque. The religious facility will appear near Dalhimprom on 30, Proselochnaya street, and the construction of the building may begin as early as this year.
The mosque will have a regional start. The cult facility will have two praying halls.
The new facility will be a present from Tatarstan to the muslims of Primorye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area