City and regional leaders discussed Vladivostok landscaping plans at the on-site meeting
The appearance of Vladivostok should change for the better.
Oleg Kozhemyako, the governor of the region, discuss this perspective at a joint field meeting with representatives of the city administration.
The leaders of the city and the region checked the repair of roads and facades in residential areas and discussed plans for the improvement of the regional center.
Further the meeting was continued in the Anna Schetinina square in the Egersheld. Last year about 27 million rubles from federal funds were allocated for its reconstruction. Construction worries began there at the end of last year, but the facility was soon abandoned by an unscrupulous contractor.
They also inspected the houses that are planning to overhaul on the Krygina of, Chkalov streets and Century Avenue.
In total in the project for this year - 70 apartment buildings, for the repair of which 600 million rubles are planned. But in the area of the street Captain Shefner intend to repair the road area of 14 thousand square meters.
In total this year the regional treasury will send about 3 billion rubles to the improvement of Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
05.02.2019 Ussuri region repairs the rural scene
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka