Four kindergartens are being built in Vladivostok
The construction of four kindergartens is in progress in Vladivostok. The mayor of the city, Oleg Gumenuk, visited two building yards. A three-storied building is in construction for 120 kids on 84 Krygina st. The mayor promised to control the works himself.
Ground works have been already done, now the builders are making the foundation. A month ago, Oleg Gumenuk has already visited future kindergarten - back then there was nothing, and today the foundation pit is almost ready. In the new facility, there will be a canteen, a medical room, sports and music halls. The second kindergarten on 157a Makovskogo st. is almost ready as well. The building will be two-storied, and will accommodate 230 children. It is expected, that a place for a day nursery will be there as well.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area