Trutnev and Kozhemiako visited the new Vladivostok’s kindergarten
The representative of the President of Russia in the Far Eastern region Yurii Trutnev together with the governor of Primorye Oleg Kozhemiako visited a new kindergarten that has been recently finished in Vladivostok. The facility is ready to welcome children starting from September of this year.
This pre-school facility was built for 12 different age groups. The total capacity of the building is 230 people. Bedrooms, music and sports room, canteen and logopedist’s room have already been equipped in the kindergarten.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area