On the fields of the WEF signed 175 agreements worth 2.9 trillion ruble.
In the fields of the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, 175 agreements were signed for a total of 2.9 trillion rubles, - Vesti: Primorye reports with reference to TASS.
Such data was announced to journalists by the deputy prime minister and plenipotentiary representative of the president of the Russian Federation in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev: "As of 9.00, 175 agreements were signed to the amount of 2.9 trillion rubles." If we recall the previous forums, 3 trillion rubles, on the second - 1.8 trillion rubles, on the third - 2.5 trillion rubles. "
Among the most significant Trutnev noted the agreements on the establishment of a mining and industrial enterprise based on the Baimsky ore zone in Chukotka, on investments of the Asian investment fund Generations Fund (GenFund) in the Far Eastern projects of the Russian agroholding Rusagro and the Nakhodka fertilizer plant, on deliveries to Aeroflot 100 SSJ-100 aircraft, as well as the construction of a terminal for Novatek LNG transshipment in Bechivinskaya Bay on Kamchatka.
Trutnev also said that more than 6,000 delegates visited the forum, 100 business events took place within the framework of the WEF.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area