Oleg Kozhemiako became the head of «Edinaya Rossiya»’s regional branch
The governor of Primorye, Oleg Kozhemiako, was elected the head of Primorye’s branch of «Edinaya Rossiya» party.
During the anonymous voting the governor got around 191 voices, his only opponent, Aleksandr Sherbakov, got 3. Before the voting, Sherbakov informed everyone that he was just a techinical candidate and that he was willing to support Oleg Kozhemiako.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area