The Governor of Primorye held an excursion for children in the Arseniev’s museum
The Governor of Primorye Oleg Kozhemiako held an excursion for the children in the Arseniev’s museum on the eve of the Day of Knowledge.
In the form of an open lesson, Oleg Kozhemiako together with the head of the museum Victor Shalay told the children about the live of ancestors.
The participants of the lesson turned out to be very curious. They asked a lot of questions about museum’s exhibits and commented on the governor’s words. Oleg Kozhemiako told the youngsters about first settlements that appeared on the territory of the modern Primorye approximately 35 000 years ago.
The governor mentioned, that these lessons should become usual in Primorye.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area