Arseniev’s museum invites children to new history classes
Children are building lighthouses in the museum. The new program is directed to learning Vladivostok’s history via cardboard and plaster.
In order to understand how a lighthouse works, it is necessary to draw its geometric construction first. Then, the parts of the construction are cut out of paper.
A paper model is just a rehearsal. After correcting mistakes, the children are cutting out the big models of cardboard.
The aim of these classes is to interest children in Vladivostok’s history.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area