The governor changes restrictive measures in Primorye
Hotels and parks will be opened for visitors starting from Wednesday, June 24th.
During the meeting related to the coronavirus situation in the region, the governor has stated that the restrictive measures will be changed allowing hotels to reopen.
«Starting from tomorrow, hotels respecting social distance and the «mask and gloves» regime will be able to reopen» - said the head of the region.
Also, the governor mentioned that if the number of new cases continues to decrease, summer cafes will be opened as well.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area