Covid-19: Primorye adopts new measures
The governor of Primorye stated during his meeting related to Covid-19 on June 5th, that the obligatory fourteen-day-long quarantine will be cancelled only for passengers who have no symptoms of the infection.
The number of passengers arriving to Primorye by plane and by bus is increasing daily. This increase in passengers may make the epidemic situation in the region more difficult. However, the «brought from abroad» Covid-19 cases make only 3% of the total number of cases. Starting from June 7th, all of the arriving passengers to Primorye from Covid-19 positive regions will have to fill in a special form adopted by the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human wellbeing instead of quarantining in a hospital.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area