Primorye stops its quarantine and adopts new measures
All of the arriving passengers to Primorye from Covid-19 positive regions will have to fill in a special form adopted by the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human wellbeing. New regulations will be applied starting from Sunday, June 7th.
Arriving passengers will have to mention their contact information as well as the purpose of arrival. After filling in the forms and being examined by medics, the passengers will be able to visit the region or the city without the two week long quarantine.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area