Some hotels and recreation zones will not be able to reopen after the pandemic
Primorye is getting ready for the second phase of the new sanitary regime. If the epidemic situation gets better, starting from the next week hotels and recreation zones will have a possibility to reopen.
The owners of hospitality facilities will have to adopt several restrictive measures in order to reopen.
The governor of Primorye asked the local authorities to create a data base with hotels and recreation zones that respect all of the sanitary norms and will be able to accommodate tourists.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area