The governor proposes to change to self isolation regime
The governor of Primorye proposed to change the measures regarding self isolation regime. The changes may include allowing citizens to have morning and evening walks in the city respecting all of the necessary sanitary measures.
The governor mentioned on his Instagram profile that the respect of self isolation and sanitary measures is very important. Kozhemiako also stated that he has been discussing the possibility to let people go for walks in the mornings and evenings.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area