Vladivostok style self-isolation period: huge traffic jam leading to the city
«Vesti:Primorye» received several messages on its WhatsApp account related to the arrival of spring to the region.
The self-isolation regime is being violated in Vladivostok even with the respect of the new measures. A huge traffic jam was spotted on one of the main roads leading to Vladivostok. Because of the good weather, local citizens decided to go to the suburbs in order to have some fresh air.
The traffic may last for a couple of hours.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area