Primorye’s deputies have adopted new fine measures for violating the self isolation regime
Today on April 6, the deputies of the legislative assembly of Primorye adopted new legislation and fines regarding the violation of self isolation regime.
According to the legislation, the violation of self isolation regime by leaving the house can be penalised with fines from three to five thousand rubles.
Moreover, the deputies have also voted the distance working for the assembly during the self isolation period. From now on, all of the meetings of the regional parliament will be held online.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area