Total isolation regime is introduced in Primorye
Primorye introduced new measures for stopping the coronavirus epidemic. According to the press-centre of the government of Primorye, total isolation regime will be introduced in Primorye.
Now, all of the public events are cancelled all over the region, all of the shopping malls, restaurants, cafes and bar stay closed until April 5. From march 31 to April 5 spas, massage salons and other beauty sphere facilities will be temporary closed. Until June 1 all of the ski centres are temporary closed as well as various recreation centres.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area