FEFU’s campus territory will be temporary closed
Starting from March 28 to April 5 2020, the university’s campus territory will be temporary closed, including the embankment. The access will only authorised for students and staff of the university.
According to the press-centre of the university, these measures are being taking to stop the spreading of coronavirus.
Classes will not be held from March 28 to April 4, even online. Starting from April 6, the classes will be held according to the curriculum.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area