Free buses will be created for students and staff of the university
A special bus route for students and staff of the Far Eastern Federal University will connect the centrer of Vladivostok with Russky island.
Two passenger busses will be operating on «Campus - Funicular - Campus» route in a testing mode on weekdays from February 6 to 21.
The bus ride will be free for students and staff of the university on the presentation of the official student card.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area