25th of April Russian-Korean summit will be held on the campus FEFU
The negotiations between Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will be held on 25th of April on the campus of the Far Eastern Federal University on Russian Island in Vladivostok.
24th of April the leader of the North Korea will arrive in Russia on an armored train. He will be accompanied by a delegation of 230 people. Kim Jong Un will be accommodated in a deluxe room on the FEFU campus.
The next day, the two countries will hold negotiations, then Vladimir Putin will go to Beijing to take a part in the second forum of the Chinese initiative Belt and Path.
Kim Jong-un will stay in Vladivostok, where he will visit tourist places, which his father Kim Jong Ir visited during his visit to Russia in 2002.
On Monday North Korea’s Central Telegraph Agency reported that leader Kim Jong-un would “soon” visit Russia. The agency did not specify where and when will be the summit.
A spokesman for the Russian leader, Dmitry Peskov, earlier said that the preparation of the meeting is on the final stage. Early Kremlin reported that the leaders of Russia and North Korea will hold a meeting in the end of the month.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
15.06.2018 Abe and Kim Jong-un can meet in Vladivostok
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area