Self isolation at home or at isolation centre: people arriving from abroad can choose their place of self isolation
Residents of Primorye coming back home from abroad can choose the place they will spend the obligatory self isolation period in: at home or at isolation centre.
As for today, 170 people arriving from different regions of the world are put in 8 isolation centres around the region. Mostly, these are residents of other regions of Russia or residents of Primorye who can not stay at home during the isolation period.
People arriving from abroad can choose to quarantine at home only if their homes respect all of the necessary self isolation conditions.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area