Vladivostok’s terrasses are full with people even though the self isolation hasn’t been cancelled yet
The «Yubileiny» beach of Vladivostok is always full with people. Even though the self isolation regime has not been cancelled yet, the restaurants and bars of the beach have a lot of costumers.
People take take-aways and spend their time near the sea. Some prefer to smoke shisha on a terrasse, others to dance in a cafe with live music.
It looks like coronavirus has left the city since people do not want to respect the sanitary norms anymore.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area