Oleg Kozhemiako introduced new changes in the self isolation regime
Changes in the self isolation regime are possible in several districts of the region.
The head of the region mentioned that during his latest meeting, new decision regarding self isolation was made. In some districts the regime may be completely cancelled.
The decision can be made considering the epidemic situation in the district. The local administration will adopt new measures allowing businesses to reopen gradually.
However, the mask regime will be kept all over the region for a long time.
Starting from the beginning of the epidemic 1057 people were tested positive with COVID-19. Vladivostok, Nakhodka, Ussuriisk and Artiem have the biggest numbers of infected people.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area