Specialists save dozens of drown cars in Voevoda bay
On January 5, the ice broke due to the amount of cars being parked on it in Voevoda bay on Russky island.
Around 20 cars have gone under water. The savers have already been called, but the victims say that there is nothing left to save.
Many people continue to park their cars on ice these months, even though they have been warned by authorities that the ice is not thick enough.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area