Dozens of cars fell under water in Voevoda bay
In Voevoda bay on Russky island cars fell under water because of the thin ice. On the videos that were filmed on spot, it can be seen that dozens of cars were parked on ice. The witnesses say that there is nothing left to save, as the sea water has already done its work.
Many people park their cars on ice these months, even though they have been warned by authorities that the ice is not thick enough.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area