«Dinamo» stadium area was flooded
A heavy night rain flooded the road near «Dinamo» stadium in Vladivostok, according to @dvkp.ru. According to the witnesses, the roads turned into rivers and so places turned into lakes on Pogranichnaya street near Dinamo. Some cars drowned, some were pulled out. There was a long line of cars just before the artificial lakes, as drivers were scared to drive in the deep water.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area