Vladivostok’s stray animals got new homes
«A road home» - the fist stray dog exhibition of Primorye. All of the dogs presented during the exhibition are socially adapted and healthy.
Such exhibitions are regularly held in Moscow, at least several times a month, anyone can come and choose their futur pet. All of the dogs, participating in the Vladivostok’s exhibition, were once injured and threw out of their homes.
Unfortunately, there are no regional shelters for stray dogs and cats in the Far Eastern region yet. Some rehabilitation centres are open in Vladivostok today. Anyone can become a family to a dog or a cat, but it is important to remember that we become responsible for what we have tamed.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
14.11.2018 About dogs in the Primorye border service
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area