The exhibition "Painted Vladivostok" was opened in the Seaside Art Gallery
The Primorsky Picture Gallery opened an exhibition called "Painted Vladivostok". This is a kind of experiment in which not only professional artists participate, but also students and amateurs. All works have passed strict selection, and the picturesque gift to the city is ready.
Exhibitions for the City Day in the Seaside Art Gallery are held regularly. But this year the initiative of such an exhibition came from social networks - from the group "Drawn Vladivostok", which is the fourth year in Facebook. About the desire to exhibit in the real hall, almost 50 artists announced. Over 70 paintings were screened by the exhibition committee, and only the best works entered the exposition.
Sergey Zaika, head of the department. exhibition hall of the Seaside State Picture Gallery: "The most important thing is, I would like to note that this exhibition is different for everyone, because there is not a single master here. There is not a single person with personal exhibitions, there are also students. And most importantly - there are two representatives who do not even have an art education. Two artists, whom we defended at the exhibition. "
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area