Taiga festival is taking place in 25 restaurants of Vladivostok
Vladivostok has gathered gourmets once again. Far Eastern cuisine with all of its nuances is being presented during the Taiga festival.
Vladivostok is called one of the most delicious cities of Russia, since the sea and the taiga shape the regional cuisine.
25 restaurants are participating in the festival until October 14th with a fixed price of 888 rubles for «Taiga set». Each set includes at least 3 dishes. The participants are ready to surprise their guests with deer, wild ducks and gees, wild boars, river fish and various mushrooms and herbs.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
23.07.2019 Shashlik festival was held in Vladivostok
30.08.2017 Udege hunters protect taiga
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area