Shashlik festival was held in Vladivostok
Another delicious festival took place in Vladivostok. Mangal (the grill) was 100 meters long and there was a thousand of skewers for guests that could try shashlik for free. According to an ancient Persian legend, shashlik can only be made of 6 pieces of meat, so there should always be 6 pieces on a skewer.
Shashlik masters notice that the real shashlik can only be made of lamb, pork or beef.
Hundreds of locals and tourists came to try the delicious dish. Vladivostok keeps surprising with its interesting festivals. Next up - taiga and crab festivals.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area